Privacy Consent Disclosure
- You understand that all of the information you have provided to Stafford Recruit is true, accurate and complete.
- You understand that Stafford Recruit may need to collect additional information, including but not limited to criminal, credit and medical history, work experience and performance history, qualifications and aptitude test results and opinions of other parties, including referees, and hereby authorise you to collect such additional information.
- You authorise Stafford Recruit to disclose all personal information provided by you and any additional information that Stafford Recruit collect by persons who have a legitimate basis for receiving the information, including:
- any potential or actual employer and clients of Stafford Recruit;
- You acknowledge that in the event your personal information is disclosed to any other person that you will procure an acknowledgement by that person that they will only use the information for the purpose for which it is provided and that that person will comply with obligations in relation to personal information created under the Privacy Act.
- This declaration and authorisation are made on the basis that Stafford Recruit will only collect information that is necessary for the proper performance of your tasks and functions and that any personal information collected will not be used for any unlawful purpose, that it will be stored securely and retained only for as long as is necessary to enable you to undertake those tasks and obligations. You acknowledge that all payroll information will be retained for a statutory period of at least 7 years.
- You acknowledge that all personal information provided by you and any additional information obtained by you will be relied upon to determine your suitability for employment or appointment to a position and in the event that you establish that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you will be entitled to withdraw an offer of employment or terminate any employment relationship.
Stafford Recruit will take reasonable precautions in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 to safeguard your personal information against loss, misuse or disclosure. Personal information held by Stafford Recruit about you can be accessed by you, and you have the right to request correction of that information, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.